On Farrah: Dress: Rococo Sand | Under Garments: Belly Bandit | Earrings: Rock + Bone
On Nick: Ted Baker | On London, Leonardo, Gisele, Poppy: Egg New York
Photography: Olivia Seyfarth
Looking back on the pictures from the day we brought Poppy home makes me realize how quickly time goes by! She is the sweetest little princess and the most perfect addition to our family. I love how effortlessly beautiful the photos are and the way Olivia Seyfarth captured the sweetest first days of us as a family of six!
I would have never guessed when I first started writing this blog post that I seriously would be re-packing my hospital bag— taking out all the unnecessary fluff and adding in all of the essentials that i totally forgot about. Baby #4 arrived just three short weeks ago and I love how efficient my packing was this time around. Keep reading for all of my hospital must-haves…
- Toiletry Bag This one is my favorite; so cute and feminine.
- Cute Lounging Outfits: I brought these cute joggers in both pink and blue since we didn’t know what we were having. I wore them with a nursing tank when friends and family came to the hospital to visit.
- Nursing Bra: I love how comfortable this bra is and think its perfect for wearing at day or night.
- Comfortable Slippers
- Going Home Outfits for You & Baby: I love a long flowy dress to conceal my post baby body and still feel slightly glamorous. I brought the baby home in this adorable set from Egg New York. They have the BEST baby clothes. I love that they still look brand new after multiple washes.
- Belly Wrap: I am obsessed with all things Belly Bandit during pregnancy and postpartum and the Mother Tucker corset is my favorite item. If you only get one thing, this should be at the top of your list. It is a form-fitting corset designed to slim your post baby belly and it does an amazing job!
What is the one thing that you can’t believe I went to the hospital without? I would love to hear about it in the comments below :)!