I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the qualities I would like to instill in my little lambs and how my actions are mimicked by them everyday. With everything going on this year, I am constantly reminded that the good in the world starts at home and with us as parents. I have noticed a huge difference ever since we started reading books about being kind to others. Here are eight ways to teach your children to be kind. Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
- Make eye-contact and smile at a stranger passing by.
- Let someone else go first or ahead of you in line.
- Open the door for others.
- Invite someone to join you.
- Be polite.
- Tell someone they are doing a good job.
- Play with someone who is sitting alone.
- Share your toys.
SHOP THE POST